Sunday, November 04, 2007

~baby overload~

It's been a baby-packed weekend...O installed some extra shelves in the closet which will help me keep things organized.
We picked up the paint today and O got 1/2 the room painted - we are painting the room a Sage green to coordinate w/the bedding I choose. The yellow is the old color that was on the walls.


This is the furniture that I picked out and purchased last week. Hopefully it comes in this week. I really want to have the dresser before my shower next Sunday so that I can put everything away...I'm all about organization. These are just pics of the crib and changing table, there's also a dresser.





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look, you have so much to look forward to in the next few months! I wasn't even being excited about going on my trip, it was how awful the next few months are going to be filled with nothingness. That furniture is cute though.

~**Dawn**~ said...

Wow. It's all starting to come together huh? Does it feel really weird or are you starting to get a little excited? (I keep thinking of Miranda on S&TC when everyone was excited except her, because the whole things just blew her mind.) I can't wait to see how adorable he is though.

*krystyn* said...

Yep - I'm pretty much like Miranda. My shower is this Sunday and I've never been a fan of baby showers. While I know it's QUITE helpful, I'm not really looking forward to it. I didn't really get excited about my bridal shower either...just not me. *sigh* Oh well!

Mary said...

oh neato!! It looks great. I hope it comes in soon too so I can see it live and in person!

Mary said...

ok, i had to go over and look at the bedding - so cute!!!

Nichole M said...

OMG!!! Ok. I admit. I haven't read your blog in a LONG time. But I've obviously missed a very important announcement! Congratulations!!!!

CB Mauro said...

Wow, you picked out some truly BEAUTIFUL furniture!!! Enjoy this time!

justem said...

Aw!!! Sooooo cute! :)