Thursday, November 29, 2007

~gradual~

I'm slowly getting better.

There is no more puking - thank goodness for that.

I do have a slightly sore throat though.

I did absolutely nothing yesterday (except work)...so I guess I mean I didn't shower, cook, clean or anything else. It was wonderful actually. All I did was eat & drink the approved items and lay in bed watching TV. I need MORE days like that.

Today I had to get up and shower asap. I had a scheduled interview on Tuesday, the day I was sick, so I had it rescheduled to this morning. It's at 9:30am.

I am then meeting my mom for lunch @ 1pm. Will probably only have soup, if that.

Then I have a 3pm phone interview today.

I also have to work at SB at 6:30pm tonight.

I feel sort of overwhelmed with so much to do after having nothing to do yesterday. I hope it doesn't backfire on me and make me feel worse tomorrow.

4 comments:

Mary said...

get some rest in between all that if you can! good luck, and hope you feel ok today!

~**Dawn**~ said...

Yikes. Try not to overdo so soon. I'm glad that you stopped being sick to your stomach. That image below is pretty alarming. =P

Anonymous said...

At least you can lounge on the couch for your phone interview!

Nichole M said...

That sounds like a busy day! Don't be too hard on yourself if you can't get it all done... you're still trying to recover!