I haven't posted in a while, hence the title...I'm sure everyone is sick of reading my negative and crappy-life posts and so I have not posted lately to spare you from reading a bunch of nothing. Basically, I have nothing 'good' to report right now so it's best if I don't say (or post) anything at all. Since all this junk is dominating my life, I'm surrounded by comments such as 'it'll get better' or 'you'll be fine' or 'other people have it worse than you' or 'everything happens for a reason' etc. Thanks to my handy-dandy Master's Counseling classes, have learned that those are all EMPTY responses that ultimately INVALIDATE a person's feelings and are not helpful in making someone feel better and so I will refrain from posting any job or life news at this time...
And so, in honor of the above paragraph...here are '50' questions that I swiped from Dawn's blog...except, there aren't really 50 because some people deleted some along the way...
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
House payment - it's the biggest, it hurts the most.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Ha - can't remember that.
4. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be ?
Oh. boy. (I'm keeping this response as it's what Dawn used and if I really answered this question, this would be the World's Longest Blog Post EVER!)
5. Name of your first grade teacher?
Cannot remember...WAY TOO LONG AGO.
8. How many colleges have you attended? 4
9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
Because it was time for bed and I put on my pajamas...too bad I cannot sleep and have to be up in 3.5 hrs to go to work.
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would it be?
A quiet & remote beach. I'd take Milo & Hula ONLY!
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
"Oh crap, it's 3:45am already?"
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
"it's 8:30pm and I must go to bed NOW because I have to be up at 3:45am"
14. Do you miss being a child?
Oh do I ever!!! My childhood was WAY better than my adult life has been.
16. What errand/chore do you despise?
errand: grocery shopping. chore: cleaning the bathrooms
17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
if i could find the right volunteer position. or I would work for fun. (keeping Dawn's answer here too).
18. Get up early or sleep in?
depends on day of the week
19. What is your favorite cartoon character?
I don't think I have one anymore.
20. Favorite thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
depends on who the guy is - LOL
21. Have you found real love yet? pleading the 5th
22. When did you first start feeling old? 2 yrs ago
25. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
26. Beach or lake?
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
In terms of what it was intended to be, probably so. Rare is the couple that truly works and works to hang on to a struggling marriage...it's so easy to 'just get out' nowadays.
28. Do you own property?
I wouldn't say 'own', but I do have a mortgage and my house sits on land, so I think technically the answer would be 'yes' - but since I've only made 9 payments, I probably only own 1-2 blades of grass.
29. Favorite Guilty pleasure?
Travel....just about anywhere.
30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
31. What's your drink?
34. Who from high school would you like to run in to?
38. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
Giving a 2nd chance to people that I shouldn't have.
40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
how long have you been reading this blog? you should know the answer to this is: Robin Williams
41. Indoors or Outdoors?
Indoors if it's cold outside. Outside if it's 75 or higher.
42. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
I've been in my share of car accidents
44. Last book you read?
Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
48. Do you go to church?
Not very often these days
49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship? Ha...great timing...a new career would be nice!
50. How old are you...36