Monday, November 05, 2007

~survey time~

I swiped this survey from Dawn's blog...not much going on that's blogworthy so this came @ the perfect time...

Yourself: expanding with every minute

Your partner: 1 husband, he's at work.

Your hair: short, light brown with blonde highlights.

Your mother: is awesome. We look alike, we sound alike and we have fun when we are together.

Your father: is awesome too. Very caring and concerned - he rocks!

Your favorite item: If my cats cannot count as an "item", then I guess it would have to be my bed...I'm really sleepy right now and would like to be one with my bed.

Your dream last night: something to do with Starbuck's. Clearly, I've been working too many hours there this past week.

Your favorite drink: diet sunkist

Your dream car: my regular readers could probably answer this for me...but just in case, it's a Jeep Wrangler, Full Steel Doors, Soft Top, preferably navy blue with a black top...just like the one I used to have.

Dream home: on a beach, where I can literally walk out onto the beach or sit on my porch and see the beach, smell the ocean air and there's no risk of hurricanes or the house getting washed away.

The room you are in: my office/newly converted guest room.

Your Fear: the future

Where you want to be in 10 years: I can't think this far ahead right now, I am a planner, but I don't plan *that* far ahead.

Who you hung out with last night: a few fellow Starbuck's employees (at work)

You’re not: working tonight (miracle!)...I have to go to birthing class instead.

One of your wish list items: a nice wooden privacy fence would be nice.

The last thing you did: got my car washed on my lunch hour

You are wearing: blue jeans (that fall down when I walk because they are ELASTIC/STRETCH) , long sleeve white tee w/orange polo on top.

Your favorite weather: Late Spring and Early Fall

Your favorite book: "P.S. I love you by Cecelia Ahearn.

Your life: exhausting recently.

Your mood: suspicious

Your best friend: I think I have a few GOOD friends, but I don't think I have a real best friend anymore. *sigh*

What are you thinking about right now: too many things to list here.

Your car: 2005 Ford Escape

What are you doing at the moment: answering this survey

Relationship status: uh, married.

When is the last time you laughed: maybe at work yesterday, but I cannot recall exactly why.

Play along if you like...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, confused. Your profile says you are a diet dr pepper junkie, yet you list diet sunkist as your favorite drink.

*krystyn* said...

Oops - yep, I drink them both, but lately more of Sunkist. So I guess I have 2 favorite drinks. LOL!

~**Dawn**~ said...

Oooo... no hurricanes at your beach house? If I let you visit my dream house on vacation, can I come visit yours??

*krystyn* said...

Dawn-yes, you can come visit my beach house! :-)

~**Dawn**~ said...

Yay me! Now I just need to find airfare to this dream world... =P

(unrelated to anything: why is my word verification like 47 letters long??)

*krystyn* said...

Oooh - and YES please let me know when and where you find the dream airfare...I wanna go too!!