Sunday, April 13, 2008

~a weekend in pictures~

Just a couple fun pictures we snapped before heading to the mall yesterday. I am happy with both of them but I really love the look on Ethan's face in the 2nd picture. :-)

Oscar bought Ethan this shirt today when he went to the store. It's a 12month size but he insisted on putting it on him just to see what it looked like...hence the sleeves rolled up a TON...the picture cracks me up though - he looks like a miniature grown up. LOL!
This morning I was able to do some scrapbooking and finished up a small little journal I was putting together - using a bunch of different 'stuff' - paper, envelopes, rub-ons, chipboard, etc. I created My Etsy Shop and posted it. To my surprise, it sold in less than 5 minutes. Of course, this encouraged me to create another and I've since completed it and posted it as well. Awhile back I had created a travel themed journal, thinking I'd use it, but I think any significant travel is pretty much out of the picture for me for a while and so I decided to post it as well. We'll see what happens with them. :-)

I have the hospital interview tomorrow @ 10am ET, please send happy thoughts for me...I *REALLY* need this to work out.

3 comments:

Chele76 said...

sending tons of vibes your way!!!

Nichole M said...

You both look so great in those photos!

That is so cool about selling your album... and so quickly! Hey, maybe you could make a significant amount of mad money doing this!

Fingers crossed extra hard for your job interview. You'll do great! :-)

~**Dawn**~ said...

Lord, is that boy cute. I hope you're framing one of those photos of you two! They are adorable!