Dawn's blog, she has a plethora of these fun 'lists' or 'memes'...or whatever you want to call them.Another idea that I swiped from
I've been working on this one for about a month now. Oddly enough, I just cannot come up with 10 things I love talking about.
3) Scrapbooking, but I'd rather actually scrapbook than talk about it.
4) Travel, but again, I'd rather actually travel, than talk about it.
5) Mickey, Pluto & anything Disneyworld, especially right now when I'm itching to go there.
6) Books. I love book recommendations, so fire away.
7) Techie Gadgets. (still aching for a Blackberry, but don't think the pocketbook is going to allow for it, also exploring (ed) the iPhone. My mom can get a 19% discount @ AT&T as a Retiree...but I'm still not sure that would be enough to 'justify' paying through the nose for an iPhone & the monthly service. But I sure DO want one. :) I can't make any changes 'til July though, when my Verizon contract is up. Mom wants an iPhone too, so maybe there's a bit of hope here...not sure).
Maybe you can help me fill in 8, 9 & 10...I can't think of ANYTHING!!