Friday, April 24, 2009

music recommendations

I like most music (not rap though, blech! barf! puke!) but I primarily listen to country.

It seems to go in phases with a lot of great new music released and then nothing for a (long) while.

I'm happy to report 2 new releases that I just can't get enough of.

Keith Urban - Defying Gravity. I absolutely love "Sweet Thing" and have been listening to it over and over. I even blared it loudly in my car like an abnoxious 18 year old on my way to Target (by myself) tonight. It was fun too!

Rascal Flatts - Unstoppable. My favorite is "Love Who You Love". If you don't buy the album, @ LEAST BUY THAT SONG. Absolutely awesome.

Neither have any personal signficance for me in terms of lyrics, but they are just simply awesome songs.

Now, go directly to itunes or other music download site and get these songs. So good!! Had to share!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure this is how I learned to make my signature...
http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/blog-secrets/140-how-to-add-a-signature-to-your-blog-posts-updated

I LOVE your font!! Heather's handwriting is adorable but I'm partial to Mushi! ;)

Dragonlady said...

I am all over it! The track I love on that album is "Kiss A Girl"

ange said...

I am so glad that I am not the only one who admits to loving country music.
Keith Urban - Sweetest Thing written for Nicole Kidman.
Thank you for sharing this passion.

Unknown said...

Never really been into country music but I hear it all the time because my daughter thrives on it.
Have to admit to liking some of what I hear, just don't know the names of the artists or the songs! Shame on me.

Valerie said...

I just bought the Rascal Flatts album but have yet to listen to it. maybe I will crank it in the garage cleaning today. I will have to check out the Keith Urban one - thanks!!

And on the No.2...that sucks your office is near the bathroom! At least ours is in the lobby on our floor but we have floreigners who come to stink up our bathroom. Not a bad idea for work bathrooms!!

Anonymous said...

Keith Urban and Rascal Flatts are my two favorite artist/band in Country music. I love them! I don't have these two CD's yet but I really really want them! I have all their other CD's and I can't wait to add these two to my collection!

Can't wait to start my summer job so that I can go out and buy them!

lolit said...

i can appreciate music except rap, yes it is not my kind of tea.
love to hear country music too.