Fidgeting Gidget passed the Honest Scrap Award on to me today!!!
The rule is to list 10 honest things about yourself, so here goes:
1) I sucked my thumb until a completely embarrassing age.
2) I miss being Single just about everyday.
3) I never liked running, but started training for 5k races back in 2004, which helped me lost about 25 lbs and gave me TONS of energy. Now up 18lbs post baby and I wish I could get back the motivation to start running again.
4) During Fall & Winter I have to wear socks 24/7, my feet are ALWAYS cold. In the Spring/Summer, total opposite, I never wear socks and usually wear only flip flops.
5) I have never broken a bone in my body, but I've had 3 knee surgeries.
6) My son is 14 months old, I'm still nursing him because the weaning process involves crying and my husband gets really sad
7) I really miss playing softball and hope that I am able to get back to it someday.
8) I often get stuck thinking about my past and the gazillion things I would do differently.
9) I really dislike being in Graduate School at my age. Wish I would have done it years ago.
10) I could eat ChickFila every day.
I'm supposed to pass this on to 7 people, but honestly, I've chosen so many blogs in the past week for other awards/tags that I really don't know who to pick. How about if you want to do this, go right ahead. Leave me a link so I can check out your list.