Dawn (again). E and I are off to playgroup today @ 12pm and then stopping @ my mom's house. So that's where we'll be.Not much to blog about today, hence more questions & answers, borrowed from
1. What is in the back of your car?
a TON of stuff right now. I'm taking a bunch of stuff to my mom's house for the garage sale on Saturday.
2. What color is your toothbrush?
blue and white.
3. Name one person who made you smile today.
4. What were you doing at 8:00 AM?
feeding E, changing his diaper or watching cartoons with him.
5. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Oh, crap, I pre-scheduled this post, but @ 7:15am I was hopefully still in bed.
6. What is your favorite candy?
Twizzler's Strawberry Licorice
7. What is the last thing your said aloud?
"are you supposed to be playing with the phone?" - I'll let you guess who I was talking to.
8. What is the best ice cream flavor?
there are many, but I mint chocolate chip is a long time favorite.
9. What is the last thing you had to drink?
diet dr. pepper
10. What are you wearing right now?
workout shorts & tshirt
11. What is the last thing you ate?
dinner - quesadilla & 2 small tacos...not great for the diet, but it was a minimal amount and I did good all day, so it shouldn't impact me negatively.
12. Have you bought any new clothes this week?
13. When was the last time you ran?
2 weeks ago today!
14. What was the last sporting event you watched?
I have NO idea!
15. Ever go camping?
yes. once. hated it. 'nuff said.
16. Do you have a tan?
a minimal one. because I am so disgusted w/my body right now, I caved and went and got a spray tan last Sunday. It is awesome. I really do feel better about myself and I *so* needed that!
17. Do you take vitamins daily?
I just finished taking my pre-natal vitamins and since weaning begins Monday night, I am not buying any more.
18. Do you go to church?
used to go almost every Sunday 'til I started back to school and when we took E on Palm Sunday & Easter...well, let's just say I didn't get much out of it because O and I had to take turns taking E out of the church because he would not sit still. They only have child care @ the 10am mass and we went later. Also, he still has some separation anxiety and would not do well in the child care anyway. So all that to say that church is a challenge right now and I typically do not go.
19. Do you like Chinese food more than pizza?
20. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
21. Are you someone's best friend?
honestly, I have NO idea.
22. Where is your dad?
i assume he is either @ home or working. that's about all he ever does.
23. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
not very well.
24. Do you have a maid service clean your home?
I sure wish I did, especially since I'll be single-momming it for the next 5 months.
25. Do you have a favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
when it's warm out I prefer to wear my beat up old pair of beige flip flops.
26. What color is your car?
27. How do you like your popcorn?
definitely with butter, but overall, I'm not much of a popcorn fan.
28. How did you get your worst scar?
ran into my grandma's bedframe @ the age of 5 or 6, cut my eye.
29. Look to your left. What do you see?
bag of scrapbook stuff. laptop. phone.
30. What color is your watch?
the one I wore most this week is silver. i am a watch-junkie. I love them. especially Fossil watches.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
kangaroos. and when in the heck will I ever get there.
32. Do you use chap stick?
yes, everyday typically.
33. Do you have a dog?
34. Last person you talked to on the phone?
35. Have you met anyone famous?
YES! Mark Ruffalo!! Yum!!
36. How many states have you lived in?
four: Michigan, Texas, Arizona. Tennessee.
37. Do you dye your hair?
38. Do you like cats?
love them. especially the 2 that I have!
Now that I finished this, a lot of the questions are similar to a survey I did back in July 2008. You can see it here.