The great "Blogging Dawn" has a vast resource of memes, questionnaires & surveys on her blog. I'm not sure where she finds them, but since I'm too lazy to peruse the internet, I often look @ her blog for new & fun ideas!
1) Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
one would hope, since i am at work.
2) What DVD is in your DVD player?
3) What did you do last night?
Went for a 2.5 mile walk pushing E in the stroller through our hilly neighborhood. It is my desperate attempt at exercise.
4) Last person who got mad at you? Why?
Hands down, it was most likely O. God only knows what the reason was this time.
5) Do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level?
i used to play it quite loud all the time in the car, but now with little ears with me just about 24/7, well, I have it @ a more reasonable level. I will say though, that I enjoyed my trip all alone to Target recently and blasted the music all the way there and back.
6) Are you a beach person or a snowy mountain person?
definitely a beach person, although I'm not crazy about going in the ocean. It's more about being there, the air, crashing waves, the atmosphere etc. Hotels usually have a pool on the ocean and I prefer to sit there and smell the ocean air.
7) Who was the last person to text you?
Is Verizon a person? I *never* get text msgs. Boo!
8) What annoys you the most?
lies and liars.
9) When do you take a shower, morning or night?
the majority of the time, I take my shower in the morning. on the rare occasion that I would take one at night would be due to playing sports/working out and since that hasn't been happening much, well, it's just been a morning shower for me.
10) Do you play any sports?
i used to play crazy amounts of softball - like 3-4 nights per week. I haven't played since 2006 and am very sad about it. I sure hope I get back to it @ some point, although I'm not getting any younger.
11) Do you like scary movies?
nope. not at all.
12) Would you rather stay home all day, or be out and about?
depends on what I would be doing 'out and about', if it's running errands, I typically don't mind. I enjoy being at home too.
13) Look out the window what do you see?
I am so lucky to have a direct view of the ladies bathroom from my office door/window.
14) What are your nicknames?
don't have any.
15) Last time you went to the mall?
Sunday. E and I went to make a return and get outta the house for a few hours while O could clean. Yay!
16) Tell me about the pants your wearing:
A pair of khaki pants in a size bigger than I would like them to be. They are a bit big on me right now and feel sort of sloppy but the size smaller would be uber-uncomfortable. So, sloppy it is.
17) Do people ever spell/say your name wrong?
Umm, yes. both. and it's very annoying. i should be used to it by now but my mom gave me a name that can be spelled in a variety of ways and to top it off, she picked the MOST unique way to spell it.
18) Are you watching tv?
um, no. I'm working, remember. Or maybe I'm reading blogs.
19) Where would you like to live?
Disney World. <----Dawn said that, but I TOTALLY agree!!
20) Last time you spent the night at someone's house?
Back in July 08, went to my (step) sisters house in VA. E, dad and I are going there for a visit May 15th too - yay!!
21) When was the last time you were extremely disappointed/really mad?
Probably when O found out he was leaving for bootcamp on 5/4 instead of late August. It screwed up my school schedule/child care...ha, so I fought back, changed my major and don't need those Summer classes after all. LOL!!
22) Is there anyone you regret ever meeting?
23) Plans for the upcoming weekend?
On Saturday O is throwing his own going away BBQ having a few co-workers/friends over. I'd much rather lay on the couch all weekend. Sunday no plans so far.
24) Have you got a certain somebody on your mind right now?
25) What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
Strawberry Shortcake Flavor yogurt.
26) Who was the last person you drove with?
27) When was last time you walked further than a block?
Just now - I walked over to the Graduate Admissions office to submit the form to change my study program. It's nice and sunny out. The walk would have been more enjoyable if I were wearing shorts & flip flops though.
28) Name something that made you laugh today?
this blog post
29) Do you believe ex's can be 'just friends'?
well that's a touchy one and the last time I posted something even remotely related to this topic, I received more than 50 comments, well that is how many got 'published' anyway. there were plenty of nasty ones and I really don't feel up for reading those again, so I'll just say "to each, his own"
30) How do you feel about Diet Dr Pepper?
Yum. Preferably from ChickFila. It tastes the best there. Really it does!
31) When was the last time you cried really, really hard and why?
oh heck, who knows....probably a few months ago (really hard that is).
32) What were you doing at 9pm last night?
putting E to bed.
33) Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
at this point in my life i am sad to report that I don't have a lot of evidence proving that they are.