Saturday, December 11, 2010

Reverb - Day 11

11 Things. 

What are 11 things your life doesn't need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?

Good Question!!!! Yikes!! I"m going to try to make this one short & sweet.

1. Financial Stress - any detail or explanation on this one would be depressing, but I won't deny that I think of it at least 10 times per day...that needs to stop. The only positive in it is that I've been fortunate that I've never been "here" before...something has to change.

2. Baby Weight (+/-20lbs) - E's almost 3 years old...can I even call it "baby weight" anymore.

3. Impatience...it's no secret, I have very little patience generally speaking...I will say though that I have a whole lot more patience when it comes to my little guy.

4. Debt - so maybe that's alot like #1, but I'm still putting it on here because I'd certainly be better off without it.

5. Body Image Negativity - so tired of this fight, but not sure I will ever conquer it.

6. Cat Puke - yep, that's the downfall of owning cats I guess, but I swear these two I have now puke more often than all my previous (2) cats before them. Ugh!!

7. Zits! Hello people, I am 39...I should not be having this problem...even if it occurs every 28 days or so.

8. Bad music - no explanation needed.

9. Comparisons - as in, comparing me and my life to others...it is self-destructive and sends me into a depressing tail-spin as I am constantly made to feel inferior in my life and all I do (or don't do in some cases).

10. Worry - who needs it? I'm not sure anyone does. I'd like to be rid of it in 2011, but being the realistic person that I am, it probably won't happen in 2011.

11. Guilt/Bitterness - these go hand-in-hand for me, I feel guilty not having enough time with E, which then reminds me WHY I don't have the time and then the bitterness comes on strong!! It's been a hard road to try to shake either of these and like #10, I'm not so sure I'll be able to rid myself of them in 2011. It's worth a try though.

No comments: