Thursday, December 09, 2010

Reverb-Day 9

Party. 

What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans.

Sadly, this is an easy one for me...as I attended NOT a single party or social gathering this year.

I just can't imagine how I could when this year was filled with work, finishing up graduate school AND caring for my favorite person in the world, my almost-3-year-old son, Ethan! No big social gatherings this year.

Let me correct this by saying there was one party this year and that would be Ethan's 2nd birthday party back in February. That would be the one that "rocked my socks off" considering it was the only one I attended. We had Scooby Doo cake and decorations which was his "BIG" interest at the time...we've transitioned over to Buzz Lightyear these days. It was a small gathering, maybe 15 people total. Ethan had a good time and that is all that matters.

No comments: