Friday, December 17, 2010

Reverb - Day 17

Lesson learned. 

What was the best thing you learned about yourself this past year? And how will you apply that lesson going forward?

Hmmm...this is a tough one for me...I know I learned a lot this year, I'm just not sure what I would consider the BEST thing. I'm also thinking that maybe I really knew these things already, but they were brought to the forefront of my mind based on circumstances in my life at the time.

I'm just going to go with learning that "I am resilient"

Some of the reasons:
-tackling graduate school while having a toddler
-tackling graduate school w/a not-so-supportive husband
-working while tackling graduate school
-dealing w/a not-so-supportive husband
-dealing w/a toddler who is full-blown in the "terrible-twos" mode
-completing graduate school!!!

Yep, I think those are plenty of reasons  :)

2 comments:

Travel & Dive Girl said...

You certainly are resilient!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I love your blog - I think we have a lot in common! :) Just wanted to say hi!

Shannon