Saturday, December 04, 2010

Reverb - Day 4

This one will be more of a challenge...

Wonder. 

How did you cultivate a sense of wonder in your life this year?

I'm not even sure what "a sense of wonder" means...if it means joy or happiness, then I can probably come up with an answer...so yeah, I'll go with joy/happiness.
In 2010, I cultivated joy/happiness AKA "sense of wonder" this year by finding a way to get to WDW (twice!)...and they were both fantastic experiences, despite a few hiccups along the way. The most joyful part of these visits were that the first one (March 2010) was E's first time at WDW and his first time seeing Mickey LIVE and "in-person", as well as many other characters. I swear that the character dining is the best way to go, especially with a toddler.

As for the 2nd trip (July 2010), it was just E and I at the character dining, which had it's challenging moments (getting to/from the buffet), but this time with him was wonderful. I took this little video on my iPhone of him waving his napkin in the hair as the characters dance around the restaurant and sing "Celebrate"...he has recently discovered just how to get to the video on my camera and he LOVES watching it (as do I!). What a fantastic memory!! 
I cannot wait to take him there again..hopefully it's sometime soon, although nothing is planned at this time.

No comments: