Thursday, December 09, 2010

Reverb - Day 8

Beautifully Different. 

Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different – you’ll find they’re what make you beautiful. (Author: Karen Walrond)

This is a hard one for more...obviously since I never finished it yesterday...it's just really hard to answer this because I'm not so sure what the answer (if any) might be.


I do feel like I'm a good friend. I would do anything for a friend in need. I'm always happy to listen. I like to send little surprise gifts/goodies in the mail...and I would do more of it if I had more money. I truly like to give more than receive. I'm not sure that this makes me any "different" from others as I'm certain there are millions of people in the world who enjoy doing these things as well.

And since I'm typically a pessimist...I really cannot identify a single thing that might make me beautiful...I can only see the things I need to change in myself so that maybe someday I really could be beautiful.

No comments: